The OPTIMAL Programme
This project is part funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme.
The OPTIMAL (Outstanding Performance Through Individual Mentoring And Leadership) Programme is Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council’s principal business support and growth programme. It provides tailored and specialist business support to micro and small enterprises to support the development of a more prosperous economy within the council area.
The OPTIMAL programme aims to:
- Support the creation of new sustainable jobs in the council area
- Refer businesses to Invest NI that are capable of accessing financial support from Invest NI.
- Strengthen the local business base by assisting businesses to become more competitive in indigenous and export markets
- Promote business growth and innovation
- Provide accessible, need driven business support that is tailored to business requirements
- Engage with key business support stakeholders to develop a portfolio approach to business support in the council area, ensuring that there is no duplication of effort.
Mentors are available right now to help your business. They are selected based on the business needs to enable them to share appropriate advice, skills and knowledge from a range of specialisms including:
- Strategic planning
- Financial management, including accessing funding
- Marketing & Sales
- IP and Legal issues
- Research and Development
- Business Efficiency
- Ecommerce and SEO
Businesses can avail of either 1.5 days, 3 days or 5 days of free mentoring support
Who Can Apply?
Small to medium sized businesses with a registered business address in the Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council area.
How To Apply
Complete the online form below:
For Further Details Contact:
Strategic Business Investment & Engagement Officer
Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 028 9034 0052
Terms and Conditions
This project is part funded by Invest Northern Ireland and the European Regional Development Fund under the Investment for Growth & Jobs Northern Ireland (2014-2020) Programme and is available to new start-up or existing businesses with a registered business address in the Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council area.
Businesses can access either 1.5 days, 3 days or 5 days free mentoring. Support will be dependent on the growth potential of the business and Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council will determine the number of days that will be awarded.
Mentoring is allocated on a per business basis.
All mentoring must be completed before the programme end date.
Only mentors approved by Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council will be used in the mentoring process.
Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council will not accept liability for advice given by independent advisers.
For information on privacy please click here