Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council Competition Rules:
- You must be over 18 years of age and resident in Antrim and Newtownabbey to enter our competitions. In special circumstances other age groups may enter with the permission of a parent or guardian.
- Employees of Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council and any company associated with the specific competition and their families are not eligible to enter the competition.
- Only one entry per person is permitted.
- Proof of sending post is not proof of our receipt of your entry. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed or damaged.
- The closing date is as specified in the relevant competition.
- Winners will be formally notified within 21 days of the closing date.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize may not be transferred to any other person.
- Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon notification.
- No cash alternative or alternative prize is available.
- Competition winners may be required to take part in publicity.