Peace IV Phase III Tenders Now Open
23 April 2018
Would your business be interested in tendering to deliver a number of peace related programmes?
Opportunities are now available to tender for delivery of Phase III of the following PEACE IV Local Action Plan programmes in Antrim and Newtownabbey:
- Children and Young People Programme 3 – Out of Schools Life Skills Development Programme – Closing 21 May 2018
- Shared Space and Services Programme 4 – Virtual Shared Space Project – Closing 21 May 2018
- Building Positive Relations Programme 5 – Capacity for Dialogue with Church/Faith Groups – Closing 21 May 2018
- Building Positive Relations Programme 8c – Recreation Engagement Project – Closing 21 May 2018
- Building Positive Relations Combined Programme – Cultural Expressions Key Institutions Programme – Closing 18 June 2018
All public tendering opportunities will be promoted on the Council website (www.antrimandnewtownabbey.gov.uk) and advertised on eSourcing NI (www.e-sourcingni.bravosolution.co.uk), eTendersNI (www.etendersni.gov.uk) and eTenders IE (www.etenders.gov.ie)
This initiative has been supported by the European Union’s PEACE IV Programme, managed by the Special European Union Programmes Body. Match-funding for this initiative has been provided by the Executive Office in Northern Ireland and the Department of Community and Rural Development in Ireland.
For more information on the Peace IV programme visit www.antrimandnewtownabbey.gov.uk/peace