14 September 2018
Do you volunteer with a community/voluntary group within the Borough? Would you like some help when it comes to the internet?
Why not book a 45-minute session at our Digital Day on Monday 15 October and get some FREE one-to-one advice with a range of topics such as:
- Setting up and using an email account
- Using the internet for searches, comparing prices for financial savings, booking activities
- Social media for your group (Facebook)
- Council services e.g. online grant applications
- Online banking for your group
- Security and scams
The Digital Day, which is being organised as part of Get Online Week, will take place on Monday 15 October at:
Antrim Civic Centre, 10am–1pm or
Mossley Mill, 1.30-4.30pm
Advance booking is essential. You will need to bring your own device e.g. tablet, laptop, iPad or mobile phone. Guides will be give out on the day.
For more information or to book a place T. 028 9034 0060/61 or E. [email protected] or [email protected]