Are you struggling with your Broadband Connection and based in a Rural location?
30 November 2016
Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council is working with Avonline Boradband to promote a subsidised broadband connection scheme across County Antrim, aimed at improving broadband speeds for rural areas, or in areas of poor connectivity.
Avonline Broadband is one of the most active satellite broadband installers in the UK today, and have access to a modern satellite offer which may appeal:
It offers a satellite broadband service that is Europe’s fastest – with superfast download/upload speeds of 30Mbps down and 6Mbps up;
· Ideal for local businesses and residents;
· The lowest price for a substantial data package - 30/6Mbps and 40GB/month for just £49.95 inc VAT;
· If eligible, the hardware and installation is FREE. Customers will pay the monthly service charge only.
To be eligible,
· Avonline Broadband must receive a firm (but not binding) expression of order by 30 November 2016. This is the formal closing date for the scheme, although packages can continue for minimum 12 months.
· Installations can be undertaken after 30 November 2016, but the expression of interest must indicate a firm commitment to proceed before this date.
For more information, please contact Mark Wynn of Avonline Broadband at [email protected] for further information or to check eligibility, please visit www.better-broadband.co.uk/antrim
This offer will only last until 30 November, so if you are interested, please contact Avonline Broadband at the earliest convenience to detail your needs and to see if you can benefit from this subsidised offer.
Please note that Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough Council is not responsible for any contractual arrangements between individuals and Avonline Broadband. This remains the responsibility of the individual involved.