The LEAN Business Network schedule for 2017/18 is below
We are seeking your help to design the support it will offer to local businesses over the coming year. We ask that you please take a few minutes to give your opinion on future topics for the LEAN Business Network.
Click here to have your say before Wednesday 28 February
Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
If you require further information please do not hesitate to contact:
Economic Development Project Officer
Tel: 02890 340018
Email: [email protected]
Register by phone or email:
Telephone: Jean or Dawn on 028 9034 0017
Email: [email protected]
A LEAN Network Event.
1. What is the Business Network?
It is an exciting business forum designed to:
- help local business people meet and develop their business contacts.
- foster opportunities and facilitate business growth and development through networking and the dissemination of best practice information.
2. When Are Meetings Held?
Meetings will take place at various times throughout the year, all of which will be advertised on our website and through e-shots. Once you register, an e-shot will be issued automatically before each event.
3. Where Do Events Take Place?
Networking events will take place in a number of venues across the Antrim and Newtownabbey Borough area.
4. What Happens at an Event?
A guest speaker will deliver a presentation for approx 45 minutes, followed by question time. Members will then have the opportunity to network over light refreshments.
5. How Formal Are These Events?
The Network aims to facilitate like-minded people meeting in an informal and relaxed environment. There is no pressure to introduce new members or any enforced dress code.
6. Do I Have To Pay To Attend An Event?
7. Why Should I Join The Network?
- Hear words of wisdom from inspirational guest speakers.
- Network with other successful entrepreneurs and senior decision makers.
- Keep up to speed with both new and best business practice and legislation.
- Make business contacts and build your network at your own pace.
- Have the opportunity to deliver a short presentation, officially presenting your company, to attendees at one of our events.
8. Who Can Join The Network?
The Network welcomes any business based inside or outside the Borough of Antrim and Newtownabbey.
9. Who Can Attend Events?
As well as the business owners, we encourage members to invite their co-workers to the Network events to create more opportunities for effective networking and staff development.
10. Can I Bring A Guest?
We actively encourage you to bring guests who may be interested in joining the Network.
11. What If I Can’t Attend Many Events?
Whilst we would encourage you to attend all of the events, you can attend as many, or as few, meetings as you wish. Don’t forget that it’s the business that is the member, not an individual, co-workers can attend the event in your place.
12. Can I Bring Marketing Material To An Event?
Yes members are encouraged to bring marketing/promotional material to all events – however we must be notified in advance.
13. Can I Deliver A Presentation At An Event?
If you would like to present at an event, please contact Michelle Pearson [email protected].
14. How Do I Join?
Joining the Network is FREE for all businesses. Email your:
- Contact name
- Business name
- Business address
- Phone number
to [email protected]. Once you have joined invites will be sent direct to your inbox for forthcoming events.
15. How Do I Register To Attend An Event?
Email [email protected].
17. Where Can I Get More Information?
Contact Michelle Pearson by phoning 028 9034 0018 or email [email protected]